Jorge B Fernandez
Jorge Fernandez is a President’s Circle celebrated Branch Manager for Alterra Home Loans in Porterville, CA. He has been with Alterra since 2015 and has over 25 years of experience. Jorge’s calling to the mortgage industry comes from his passion to assist underserved families to achieve their homebuying dreams.
Jorge specializes in difficult files that require problem-solving and extensive industry knowledge. He has developed an expertise in 1st-time homebuyers, FHA, CONV, VA, USDA.
Jorge is very involved with his family and his community. He helped establish St. Anne’s Food Pantry, a food bank in Porterville, CA, that directly helps poor families within his community. He has raised four children that have all graduated with BA degrees and provided him with 6 beautiful grandchildren.
INDUSTRY & CIVIC AFFILIATIONS
• President’s Circle, Alterra Home Loans 2019
• Knights of Columbus Grand Knight, 2 years and currently serving
• Knights of Columbus Treasurer, 20 years
• Porterville High Football Boosters Treasurer, 4 years
• Porterville Academy of Business & Finance Board Member, 4 years
• St. Anne’s Schoolboard President and Board member, 9 years